Business Administration Systems FAQ
- What is Business Administration Systems?
- The Business Administration Systems Program (BAS) prepares students for a variety of careers in business. A core curriculum provides students with a foundation of knowledge applicable to any business career. The Business Administration Systems Program offers an Associate in Applied Science degree, diplomas and a variety of certificates in the areas of Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Financial Perspectives, Business, Hospitality Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial Supervisor, Informatics, Leadership, Management, Office Systems, Operations Management, Real Estate Management, Sales, Small Business Management, and Team Leadership. The Business Management Track leads to careers for planning and managing people and other resources within organizations. The curriculum is designed for those who seek entry level jobs as well as for currently employed individuals wishing to enhance their skills.
- What will I learn in GO FAME: GO CAREERS Program?
As a participant in the BAS program, you will study and receive training in many of the following areas:
- Workplace Organization
- Business Transfer
- Advanced Business Administration
- Small Business Management
- Problem Solving and more
- What will a typical week look like when I begin the GO FAME: GO CAREERS Program?
- You will attend classes with your selected cohort two half days per week (8– 10 contact hours per day) at an OCTC campus. You will also participate in online classes, many of which are contextualized to the finance industry, while working at your sponsoring company. This work and learn model reinforces your course learning with real world application. Additionally, coaching and mentoring will be provided from both the college success coach and your company mentor.
- What happens when I complete the program?
You will earn:
- An Associate in Applied Science degree
- 64 BAS credit hours that are transferable to a four-year degree program
- Relevant on-the-job training and work experience
- Potentially zero student-loan debt
- The opportunity to continue on to a Bachelor’s degree
For questions, contact Katie Vincent at 270-686-4423 or email@example.com.